Monday, June 1, 2009

6 Things That Make Me Happy!



The Baffled Blogger tagged me to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. I'm thinking random, unimportant, little simple things that make my day. I'm thinking of finishing it in less (way less than 6 minutes).

  1. haagen dazs coffee ice cream

  2. duck down pillows and duvets

  3. dolce & gabbana light blue

  4. cheese (yes, even without the wine)

  5. browsing archived photos

  6. a new dish and/or a new dining experience


Because I wanted to finish it in less than 6 minutes, please let me tag YOU!


Yes YOU! In case your following/lurking/stalking and you happen to drop by my online thought bucket with 6 things in mind that make you happy, please grab the tag, post your 6 things then leave me a note. I would love to go check out your blog too!


I was such in hurry I forgot to post the tag. Ha! Here ya go:

10 comments:

  1. "cheese (yes, even without the wine)"

    BLASPHEMY!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love haagen dazs but i never tried coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...coffee ice cream..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh haagan dazs how i adore you!! my life would truely be incomplete without you. :) have a wonderfl dayy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh haagan dazs coffee is SOOO delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I whole heartedly agree with numbers 1 & 6. I'm about to start my blog with 6 that make me happy so come check it out :)

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little things in life are my favourite.
    I think they bring you back to reality.. stopping to think about it gives you a little bit of clarity :)

    I shall go write my 6 things now !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm Ditto on numbers 4 - 6! I like this... I may steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos