Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol Showdown... Counting the Minutes!

I cannot wait to download Kris Allen's version of Heartless. Gosh! I love his acoustic flavour to the song.

At this point, I'm counting the minutes 'till showtime. I know it's going to be an interestingly awesome finale.

Especially since they seem to be at different bands of the spectrum.

Adam is the type of artist you would have on when you feel like rockin' and ravin'. Or ranting... And Kris? Ohhh he's my car-cd kinda guy. I would just listen to him in my long drive to Quebec (and back) this summer (*dreamy*). I love liesure drives. I get a personal high when I cruise. Alone. Windows down, music on. Kris's music should fit this picture.

Tonight I'm hoping Adam would bring the shrieking down a notch and Kris would come up with something to top off his Heartless. I'm awed by Adam's clear vocals, actually. But I really adore the coolness of Kris Allen!

I wish I could vote from here...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten into American Idol, but I do love Heartless...now I am curious to hear his version of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! I love my dogs.

    looking forward to getting to know you better through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a TAG! over on my blog, if you'd like to stop by and get it!

    thebaffledblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos