Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hugs to Margarita and Nicole

I've been a follower of Margarita's Ramblings of a Fab Brunette and Nicole's My Teacups in Peony for some time now. I love the fabulousness and the sincerity in the day-to-day musings of these girls!

Yesterday, they both sent me:

Wow! I got my first award! So this is how it feels like! My hugs to both of them.

The Rules
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I can't come up with 15. But I'm still sharing the love.

These blogs amaze, amuse, make me laugh, touch my heart and complete my visit to the blogosphere everytime.

-Adventures in Newlywed
-In So Many Words
-Blissful Design
-Sweetness + Light
-Blog Goggles
-A Sassy Engineer
-Mommy's PlayPEN
-Mushaboom
-French Kiss
-Wife of a Wounded Marine

These blogs already received the Lovely Blog award. But I love following their blogs. Better late than never.

-Children of the 90's
-Iva Messy

12 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much!

    I am now a follower of "Ramblings of a Fab Brunette" and "My Teacups in Peony." That's my favorite thing about these blog awards--new reading material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with m.j! i love these little awards because you find so many new neat blogs. thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! thank you so much! :D you just completely made my day! I will completely accept and will definitely return the favor! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you are so sweet! I'm so glad you like the blog. I love reading yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me :) Plus, us engineers have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks honey - my first blog award! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome darling! Your blog is new but one of my faves on my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - awards season finds me some of my best blog reading material!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, sis! :) I'll definitely post this award soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely, i always check out the blogs that gave out awards! they're great for publicity! congratulations on your award! your page is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, thank you so much! You've put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos