Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Mom,

The worst thing in me, living my teens...
was me, hating the mom in you.

The best thing in me, leaving my teens...
was me, loving the mom in you!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I'm so glad to be 28!








I'm extending my mother's day greetings to FrankeeGee, Iva Messy, Margarita and PinayRichMom. I'm glad to have met you in the blogosphere! You're experiences in motherhood inspire me.

To Fiercely Fab Moma and Glitter & Glam Moma, whom I miss so bad.

And to all moms out there. I have nothing but admiration for all of you!

6 comments:

  1. So I'm not the only one who didn't get along with her mother as a teen...I left home immediately upon turning 18. Three years later, I was calling home apologizing to my mom for how horrible I was. Now we have an excellent relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm greetings! :) I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to your new articles. Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! i hope you'll follow mine as well. :D and great mothers day shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -M.J.: Age rebuilds burnt bridges, don't you agree?

    -Pinayrichmom: I enjoy reading your blog too. Thanks for following!

    -Lauren Jade: Thanks! Checked (and now following) your blog. I love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Wife in Stilettos!!! :-) thats such a cute note for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos